Architects, contractors, local authorities and engineers trust Arc Environmental to provide the geotechnical and geoenvironmental data and guidance they need for successful building and remediation projects.
A flying start for design, building and remediation projects
Great projects grow from information you can trust.
Arc Environmental will help you uncover the history of a site or a building, bringing to light previous use, and showing how the site has interacted with or altered the surrounding environment.
Then we’ll get our hands dirty on your behalf, carrying out site investigations ranging from non-intrusive surveys to in-depth research of ground conditions.
We’ll use a variety of complex techniques and equipment, ranging from geophysical investigation to trial pitting and bore holes. But our reports and advice are user-friendly and accessible to a wide range of professionals including architects, surveyors, agents and lawyers.
Reporting includes both factual, setting out the characteristics of a site, and interpretive or advisory, tailored to the needs of your project.
- Design and management of site investigation works
- Geotechnical and geoenvironmental investigation to determine site characteristics
- Investigation of embankments and earthworks stability
- Geotechnical laboratory testing
- Contamination screening at approved NAMAS/MCERTS laboratories
- Ground contamination risk assessments, setting out scenarios and identifying the potential hazards of contaminated sites in line with regulatory standards
- Landfill investigations, including ad hoc sampling of air, soil and water as well as ongoing observation
Call on 0191 378 6380 to discuss how Arc Environmental can support your plans and current work.