Architects, contractors, local authorities and engineers trust Arc Environmental to provide the geotechnical and geoenvironmental data and guidance they need for successful building and remediation projects.
Recruiting for New Staff
Job Title: Experienced Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineers
Location: North East
Salary: Flexible and negotiable (depending upon experience)
Benefits: Company Car / Allowance; Pension
Formed in 2005, Arc Environmental is one of the largest Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Consultancies in the North East. They work throughout the UK providing reports and advice on site investigation, contaminated land remediation and validation services to a wide range of professionals and private landowners.
Priding themselves on forging long term working relationships, their wide range of skills and specialisations gives them the scope to see projects through from beginning to end, resulting in a seamless service and ensuring continuity as projects progress.
Customer loyalty is a yardstick of quality. They maintain client relationships that go back 20 or more years and are regarded as the first port of call by major engineering groups, contractors and government departments.
By finding solutions to problems, they help clients allocate their limited resources efficiently, and contribute to the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
Due to an increase in workload, Arc Environmental are now looking to recruit for a Geotechnical Engineer and /or geologist with experience of ground investigations, and either site investigation, geotechnical design or contaminated land risk assessment
• Interpretative Report Writing of both Phase I and Phase II reports
• Environmental and Geotechnical Reporting
• Production of Remediation Strategy Reports
• Geotechnical Project Management
• Liaising with clients and regulators
• Ensuring health and safety procedures, quality and environmental management are adhered to at all times
• Degree educated in a Geological or Geotechnical discipline
• MSc and / or Chartered preferred
• 3 -10 years of relevant experience
• Well-defined comprehension of current UK legislation and design codes
• A full UK driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity with a very exciting and expanding Geotechnical expert. The role is seen as very autonomous and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
Salary is highly competitive and will work around your current salary, expertise and experience, and the company include desirable benefits commensurate with this expertise. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting GEO18